Sunday, October 01, 2006

"NO MORE I LOVE YOU'S"



Ladies and gentlemen, since I last wrote in - a lot - and I mean, A LOT has happened - but let's not dwell so much on the past anymore. My 24th birthday is in five days and thanks to all of you, I'm a changed man, who's evolved dramatically in just about the last three months.




Almost every single one of you already know what I think about you, and "If you don't know me by know" - well, that's not really my problem, is it? Sometimes words are not enough to express feelings that run so deep, and we have to read between the lines, or hear the unspoken.



'Asli! The Cast' will stick together from now on... NO MATTER WHAT. The producers are only human beings, with their own weaknesses and insecurities, so let's ty to rise above all this pettiness and move forward - with even greater positivity than ever before.



Adi Rani (and Jill), no one can force anybody to do anything, but you'll always be a part of this family, and we appreciate the role that you've played in bringing us closer together. DIANA, "After all that we've been through, I know we're cool" = P


I would just finally like everyone here to know that while it might not always be obvious, you've really honoured me with your full acceptance and I'm humbled by your many wonderful talents, especially in the little discipline we 've all come to recognise as 'Friendship' ; )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home