Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'M DONE

t'was sad to know even after all that love for one another doesn't amount to what just happened last night. I'm dissapointed of what "WE" are accuse of.

A photo session was meant for a compilation CD of our songs for a gift to everyone in asli....

I'm sad that how they use ourselves as a sheild to protect backfiring of anger.

I'm sad to know that no matter how close we are, we never ask on what's goin' on with us and whatever silly lil' things we might have.

To be in this musical, is to be able to make ourselves more creative, more outspoken with life, love, anger/hatred.

We've found love for each other and that's good.

We've learned about each others UPs and DOWNs...that's great!

But they have failed to ask us about...well...US

I guess this is the recipe of makin' a successful musical.....MORE DRAMA!

WHAT?? ME and her will be under probation?

Why?

didn't we all attend the same workshop?

maybe not me but that girl, I believe has attended every friggin' lesson..she deserved to be treated better than what we has seen last night!

During the night when we were asked to come over to KKBS for our progress report, I'm quite surprise that they still want to keep me even when I didn't attend much of the workshop. I deserve to be OUT of asli.

I say it again "ADI RANI deserve to be OUT OF ASLI!!!"

ASLI to me is not a musical....it's a whole new FAMILY for me. (even the directors & management)

Diana knows what shes talkin' about...

I've been cheated, lied to, not being paid for shows....

That's why A CONTRACT is a very big deal to ME.

That's why I NEED TO UNDERSTAND every lil' fuckin' piece of the agreement inside it

still...I'm guilty of being CAREFUL!

I'm done with this...

I'm happy for everyone...

I'm happy for keejah...

I'm happy for nurul...

but do tell them to find a new GONG....cause I'm NOT!

Goodbye........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home