Saturday, September 30, 2006

MIZZ YA ASLI

Hey everyone...
Damn.. I miss u guyz so much!!!
To Muaz...thanx for what u said babe. I also regret that we didn't introduce ourselves properly but now... look at us... forget about the past and let's focus on the future *HUGZ*
To Adi rani... i wish u won't leave us. When Dingz msg me that u were quitting ASLI, i was sad. Because u have a great talent and i felt that it would be ASLI's lost if u quit. I know how u feel after that night and u have the right to feel that way.
Things have been pretty emotional lately.... It's crazy. I just wanna say that i appreciate u guys for being my family. Like Muaz, i'm not really good with meeting new groups of people. I'm like always the quiet one and that's the reason why people don't notice me at first. I'm the forgettable one. The reason to this is because i'm scared of what people might say or think about me. Maybe it's my bad for not knowing how to mingle with people. Thanks for being my family guyz. Love u 2 bitz!! And i don't want anyone to leave ASLI. Like Dingz said, it's like a family gonna get divorce (if u know what i mean).
I cant be more happier and more proud to work with such extraordinary and talented people.
We have Wen.. I've always admired you ever since i first saw u dance. I respect u Wen. To me, you're the best choreographer and dancer in Brunei. It's an honour for me to work under your wings.
Keej... to me, you're a better dancer than i am. Seriously. I believe you've dance longer than i have and u're more experienced than i am. Girl, ive seen you do your belly-dancing thing and believe me... you can do the moves better!
To Dingz... such an amazing voice. I've heard stories about u and guess what? F**k 'em all. They don't know what they're talking about. They don't know the real u. I believe u can make it big gurl. Not only in the music industry but in acting as well. When i saw u getting into 'Voila' mode, i was like 'Gila!' (It's a compliment btw). U did a fantabulous job! The way u act was like what i expected Voila to be like. As i told u before, no one could be a better Voila than u.
To Ajim... what's up yo?! hehe.. The character 'Yus' suits u really well. Congratz babe. Yo, u're so amazing lah. Damn.. u can act! I'm not joking. Usually like during the workshop, u would joke around and stuff but then when it came to the presentation, i was really impress. Can't wait to see more of ur acting in ASLI babe.
To NJ.... u have such an amazing voice babe and i'm not just saying that u know. I bet every girl who hears u sing (including me) would melt their heart away. Plus.. u're a great dancer too. I like the moves that u do and i like ur style so keep it up. With all that had happened, i wanna say thanx for being u. Really appreciate it *HUGZ*
To Feez... such a sweet girl! and so friendly too. Oh Feez, wish i have a voice like urs. What do they call it in Malay... 'lunak' i think. I know u can go far in the music industry. I envy you babe because of ur voice but it's a healthy envy. Don't worry.
To Darman... or as NJ would call u 'Darmaine'. hehe. Versatile ko ani eh! Sasak ku! You can sing, act and dance. Plus banyak lagi tu ur A's especially in Bangsawan and Slapsticks. U definitely have the talent lah leng! I believe u and everyone else does.
To Andie... u have such a big dream to become an actor in LA and i salute you for that. Respect! I've worked with u a couple of times during the workshop and u were always able to deliver your performance very well. I think the reason for ur good performance is because of ur dream and the effort that u put into it. Keep it up!
To Ravie... our Helang. U're so multi-talented. I envy u. Everytime, during the workshop.. u would always stand out from everyone else. You're already a star babe. It's been great working with u and can't wait for more.
To Muaz... i love ur performances. U always try to raise the bar higher, u know what i mean. It's like u'll put alot of effort to give ur best performance ever. It's like u're goin to do your last show and u're going to give y'all kind of thing, u know. I love ur acting babe. Gila kali!!! Love it, love it.
To Saiful... I would give u a standing ovation right now. I like the effort that u put when we had the script-reading the other day. Eventhough u couldnt speak English very well but i like ur effort. U kept asking me and Ajim about the lines and that just shows how much u want to be in ASLI. Good job.
To Ayeshah (hope the spelling is correct).... girl, for a girl ur age.. i won't even have the guts to audition for a musical. You're so talented. I wish i have the courage that u have when i was ur age. And that voice! Man, u can reach it really high. I envy u people. hehe
To Nabilah... another talented young girl. Like Ayeshah, i wish i have ur courage too. You have this vibrant spirit which u bring with u to every workshop. U're like the sun that shines our day. Not only are u talented, and u're so smart too. I'll always remember who answered 99% of the questions on Hamlet. Nabilah!!!
To Adirani.... one of the biggest talent in the Brunei. I've heard your new song and i just can't believe that it's one of our own Bruneian artistes. You're so damn talented yo. Like the others, keep the effort up and u'll soon get your reward. It's quiet without u and wish u would come back.
I think i've been sitting here and typing this all down for over an hour now and i think i should be heading home soon. My mom would probably be looking for me right this instance. To those whom i didn't mentioned just now, I promise i'll continue it the next time i login yea.
See ya guyz soon yea. N ppl.. when r we going to sungkai together?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home