boggle
YES! its official, Diana Latip is still the undisputed champion of BOGGLE, although the tireless efforts of some amateurs were undeniably considerable, they were no match to the brains and beauty of our reigning champion.

Hahaha, I so beat your ass JAE! and now you owe me. Hahaha. I told u im good, i even beat our walking-dictionary-thinks-hes-so-smart-works-at-the-bulletin-andie. Hahaha.......
ok, that aside, I had a great time babes, and adi, please stay. dont do it for the management, do it for urself, do it for national day. come on babes, we love u. I cant see anyone else playing gong but u.
we missed the rest of u guys last nite! where were u........ nurul, we so tried to play ur dance game and we so screwed it up. hahaha, its alot different to real dancing isnt it. hahaha. BULIH kami semua hancur, mebe cause we hadnt slept yet. and it was alredi daytime outside.
well now im just waiting for the other buggers to wke up. lambat wah. come jim jae and andie. we gotta check out..........
Labels: dingz, leader of the secret rebellion

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home