Where is everyone?
Hey guyz... where is everyone? It's so quiet in here. Miss u guyz to bitz!!! Seriously, eventhough baru last nite bejumpa. To Dingz, it's good to see u last night (n_n)
Wanna congratulate Keej for getting to play 'JO' and to Hatta as well for 'MAS JOKO'. For those who doesn't know yet, I'm gonna be playing 'SALLY TAP'. Hope i can do it eh.
And oh yeah... really had a great time last night dancing to hip hop. It was so damn cool!!! Siuk eh!! I could just imagine us in one of the scenes from 'You got served'. Rugged eh! Eventhough, the moves were payah but i had fun. Cant wait for this sunday. Till then, see ya guyz and miss u all *HUGZ*
Wanna congratulate Keej for getting to play 'JO' and to Hatta as well for 'MAS JOKO'. For those who doesn't know yet, I'm gonna be playing 'SALLY TAP'. Hope i can do it eh.
And oh yeah... really had a great time last night dancing to hip hop. It was so damn cool!!! Siuk eh!! I could just imagine us in one of the scenes from 'You got served'. Rugged eh! Eventhough, the moves were payah but i had fun. Cant wait for this sunday. Till then, see ya guyz and miss u all *HUGZ*
Labels: nurul

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home