From Adi Rani to Muaz
Hey dude,
How's everyone?!
Honestly, I'm missing all of you!
Firstly to Muaz, hey man, I'm glad that you actually talked to me that night cause I'm not really that good to makin' friends with people who thinks that I did somethin' to hurt them which I don't. You Muaz, as a person, you're very outspoken, lively and full of energy. You that person who never fades in the group, always shining and always happy. I'm glad that you're in asli.
The reason why I quit asli was, PERSONAL. they make it personal, I wanna make it personal now. I've done upmost everything for this people and they have the heart to think that Ding and her beautiful people rebels againts them. They should be ashamed of themselves. I want them to apoligise to ME and the rest that got hurt on that night. That's all. I think if they could "MALU"kan us like that in front of people, Why can't they just say sorry to US in front of u guys. All I'm sayin' that, someone must put their head right on the ground and stop all this nonsense where we are the cast and they are the management. I thought we're suppose to do this together as a TEAM.
If any of you don't get nor understand what I'm tryin' to do, then it's alrite. I know some of you have no slightest idea what's going on. You need to ask anyone who knows and stop feelin' left out, cause you're doin' it to urself.
I have to stop before I get more emotional.
Hope to see you all around and very best of luck to you guys in ASLI
ciao!
OFF:ADI RANI
How's everyone?!
Honestly, I'm missing all of you!
Firstly to Muaz, hey man, I'm glad that you actually talked to me that night cause I'm not really that good to makin' friends with people who thinks that I did somethin' to hurt them which I don't. You Muaz, as a person, you're very outspoken, lively and full of energy. You that person who never fades in the group, always shining and always happy. I'm glad that you're in asli.
The reason why I quit asli was, PERSONAL. they make it personal, I wanna make it personal now. I've done upmost everything for this people and they have the heart to think that Ding and her beautiful people rebels againts them. They should be ashamed of themselves. I want them to apoligise to ME and the rest that got hurt on that night. That's all. I think if they could "MALU"kan us like that in front of people, Why can't they just say sorry to US in front of u guys. All I'm sayin' that, someone must put their head right on the ground and stop all this nonsense where we are the cast and they are the management. I thought we're suppose to do this together as a TEAM.
If any of you don't get nor understand what I'm tryin' to do, then it's alrite. I know some of you have no slightest idea what's going on. You need to ask anyone who knows and stop feelin' left out, cause you're doin' it to urself.
I have to stop before I get more emotional.
Hope to see you all around and very best of luck to you guys in ASLI
ciao!
OFF:ADI RANI
Labels: Adi Rani

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home