Friday, October 13, 2006

Story Du Jour

Today, I have to send out LOTS & LOTS of BIRTHDAY LURVE to my babycakes, the ONE, the ONLY, Adi Rani. Thanks everyone for being there to surprise him, especially Ding. Many thanks for the cake & the super secret (rebellious) gathering babe... Big Hugs all around :) It's no secret that my John is 27 today, hehe, 3 more years till the big three zero, Sayang... boh!!! hehe. Ready to conquer the world with me???


Before I go, I'd also like to extend my personal thanks to the cast of ASLI! for letting me come and watch you guys practise. It's been a great pleasure to have known you guys, my new family. I know it's a lot to take but this has to be said, Adi & I are a packaged deal, so when you get to know him, you also get to know me. We're sort of joined at the hip, like a tie-in-sale thing if you will, two for the price of one :P But all jokes aside, I'm extremely honoured for your friendship.

..." There's an old proverb that says you can't choose your family. You take what the fates hand you. And like them or not, love them or not, understand them or not, you cope. Then there's the school of thought that says the family you're born into is simply a starting point. They feed you, and clothe you, and take care of you until you're ready to go out into the world and find your tribe."
~Meredith on Grey's Anatomy~

And lastly, I gotsta say that I have never been happier in my life. I'm fairly convinced that I've met the love of my life. We are so happy together and I'm very happy that I was able to share his special day with you guys, it meant a lot to him.

Happy Birthday, Sayang, I heart you.

P.S. Please ignore the fact that today is Friday the 13th, folks!!! Hope all will go well today. Fingers crossed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home