The Continues From Last Season.......
Eloo EVERYONE!!!! I'm....i'm...BACK!!!!
Cewah...i was seem like FOREVER dat i haven't WRITE anything and today...the OTHER people WHO i did NOT included THEIR name in my previous blog (because the time is jelouse of ME)...I'm SO SORRY but at THAT time....nda sampat. So...this are for the REST and EVERYONE to read tooo.......
To Wendy - U'r the BEST and the ONE who i alwez like to TALK and be real FREN to coz u'r SPECIAL in a way that i can SEE (my point of view plg tu).
To Rasidah - U'r SWEET and the BEST sal sanggup g LEPAK2 sama the "incomplete gengz" msa ari atu. TQ to the MANY2...hehehe
To N.J - U'r ......he...he...malu ku eh...U'r ????? (pandai2 lah kamu menambah jadi ayat...tapi yang baik2 saja)
To Saiful & Aiesyah - Where are you POSTing in the BLOG? (Need some tho) Btw...both of you are my BEST fren in a mystery WAYs....
Siapa lagi?
Adi Ranie?
I WILL MISS YOU A LOTS!!!!!
& above all.... I MISS ALL THE ASLIians .............................................wa....wa...wa.......
Cewah...i was seem like FOREVER dat i haven't WRITE anything and today...the OTHER people WHO i did NOT included THEIR name in my previous blog (because the time is jelouse of ME)...I'm SO SORRY but at THAT time....nda sampat. So...this are for the REST and EVERYONE to read tooo.......
To Wendy - U'r the BEST and the ONE who i alwez like to TALK and be real FREN to coz u'r SPECIAL in a way that i can SEE (my point of view plg tu).
To Rasidah - U'r SWEET and the BEST sal sanggup g LEPAK2 sama the "incomplete gengz" msa ari atu. TQ to the MANY2...hehehe
To N.J - U'r ......he...he...malu ku eh...U'r ????? (pandai2 lah kamu menambah jadi ayat...tapi yang baik2 saja)
To Saiful & Aiesyah - Where are you POSTing in the BLOG? (Need some tho) Btw...both of you are my BEST fren in a mystery WAYs....
Siapa lagi?
Adi Ranie?
I WILL MISS YOU A LOTS!!!!!
& above all.... I MISS ALL THE ASLIians .............................................wa....wa...wa.......
Labels: Passion Fruit The Blue Maniac

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home