Monday, November 13, 2006

FORMAT BRAIN:/ \QUICK

Wassup ya'll in the street!!! hehehehe
Work is piling up and I can't find enough time to memorise my script. I'm worried that I can't be able to do anything for asli. The fact that I am a very forgetful person, ask JiLL, she knows me really well, pelupa wang berabis! I need constant reminder to even switch on the lights or get me water. How the hell can I memorise all my script. The only line I could remember is "MAAAN, cool solo or what!" and that's not even mine. KEPISHAN!!!
I guess i'll be in trouble 2moro for temburong.
On a lighter note (yeah..I'm talking about my skin....hehehehe :P) I'm glad most of you guys remember ur script and also congrats to Bobby for gettin' the role as WANG. niceeee!
Atu saja dulu lah, I know its a bit short but I gotta work.
C u all temburongers 2moro aight!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home