heya guyz!!!
I miss u guyz so much. I've been really busy trying to finish my mini-thesis by this 13th Dec and then next week, i have my final exams lagi. This sucks n i'm feeling pretty stress :s
To Andie... did u call me the other nite? n if u did, did i reject it? coz if i did, sorry. i was asleep at that time n i was pretty knackered gila. N u msgd me last nite lagi.. sorry babe.. my fone was off n when i switched it back on, it was late udah n plus i dont have any credit at the moment so nda dpt reply. Sorry yea babe...
I miss ASLI.. I miss everyone of u...
Guyz.. have i missed out on anything in ASLI? It seems like i did... what's going on kan? can someone tell me...
I miss u guyz so much. I've been really busy trying to finish my mini-thesis by this 13th Dec and then next week, i have my final exams lagi. This sucks n i'm feeling pretty stress :s
To Andie... did u call me the other nite? n if u did, did i reject it? coz if i did, sorry. i was asleep at that time n i was pretty knackered gila. N u msgd me last nite lagi.. sorry babe.. my fone was off n when i switched it back on, it was late udah n plus i dont have any credit at the moment so nda dpt reply. Sorry yea babe...
I miss ASLI.. I miss everyone of u...
Guyz.. have i missed out on anything in ASLI? It seems like i did... what's going on kan? can someone tell me...
Labels: nurul

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home