127.......
wat with the making up numbers..... 300 plus cha krg hehehe.
anyways, RASHIDAH, we had a fantastic time just now, all of us, and i guess I'm happy that we all getting to know each other better, and that we all supporting each other in our own way.
Those guys who couldnt make it, sayang eh u missed it....... seriously!!!! I especially loved the haunting sounds of the requiem, what gave it more umpf, was the fact that mozart was trying to complete it till the day he DEATH and he never did complete it............
rehearsals this afternoon werent as good as it should have been, I think I.... read again, I, have lost it a bit since the holidays, raya mood baby. But FYI, we gotta learn our lines now, so how u guys going about it??? could we perhaps share methods, I am so not good at memorising........ HE-LEP ME EH.... HEEEEEEE-LEEEEEEEP MEEEEEEEEEE...............
to end, BRAVO RASHIDAH, it was a mind-blowing performance, that will forever be cemented in my memories......... love love loved it!!
anyways, RASHIDAH, we had a fantastic time just now, all of us, and i guess I'm happy that we all getting to know each other better, and that we all supporting each other in our own way.
Those guys who couldnt make it, sayang eh u missed it....... seriously!!!! I especially loved the haunting sounds of the requiem, what gave it more umpf, was the fact that mozart was trying to complete it till the day he DEATH and he never did complete it............
rehearsals this afternoon werent as good as it should have been, I think I.... read again, I, have lost it a bit since the holidays, raya mood baby. But FYI, we gotta learn our lines now, so how u guys going about it??? could we perhaps share methods, I am so not good at memorising........ HE-LEP ME EH.... HEEEEEEE-LEEEEEEEP MEEEEEEEEEE...............
to end, BRAVO RASHIDAH, it was a mind-blowing performance, that will forever be cemented in my memories......... love love loved it!!
Labels: dingz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home