Saturday, October 28, 2006

Is it every man for himself?




A - Artistic endeavours awaiting rewards
S - Staying true to yourself...and your roots
L - Love, loyalty among good friends
I - 'It' factor coupled with intelligence

T - Talents in abundance for all to see
H - Hearts finding the strength to go on
E - Egos served with humble pie

M - Magic in the air and around us
U - Understanding other people's needs
S - Soaring to even greater heights
I - Inspirations from seemingly nowhere
C - Challenges met with confidence
A - Alignment of the planets and stars
L - Larger than life is this






Hi, there. It's been a while, and I hope that you're well. I don't actually know what to say now, and if there's one thing I've learnt, it's to watch what I say, lest it be taken out of context, or quite simply the WRONG way.

I guess, first and foremost, as it is Raya, I ask for your forgiveness. More importantly, know that I appreciate your tolerance and support, because, at the end of the day, after all is said and done, I'm only HUMAN, with flaws and shortcomings, brought about by, or really despite, my best intentions.

I don't want to get into the details at this point, but here are a couple of other things that I do know and would like to share with you:

* After finally reading the script in its entirety and objectively observing all of us in action, I'm more convinced than ever that we have a sure HIT in our hands.

* Everything - yes, even the bad experiences - happens for a REASON. As such, nothing should be taken for granted, or questioned too much. Accept that some things are just not meant to be, or perhaps more accurately, are just as they should be! Let's cast personal feelings aside and do this, together.







Think of ALL that we've been through...Cherish those moments, while always keeping at the back of your mind that the best - and worst - are yet to come. The most important thing is to plainly be prepared.

Yesterday, we met one another for the first time and laughed. Today, we see each other more clearly and smirk. But tomorrow, we'll look back again rather fondly and really smile. Lastly, though I know that we're not even halfway through, I would just like to say THANK YOU, 'Asli! The Cast', for the memories.






"You're frozen when your heart's not open" - Madonna
"God bless the broken road that led me straight to you" - Rascal Flatts
"Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone?" - Joni Mitchell

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home