Rash in da house!
Hello Asli guys and gals!
Baru tah ku ada chan to say a few words. Kan ku beritahu ani first time ku blogging ni! Usually aku tukang baca other people’s blogs! Thanks Andie for informing me about this website. Oh yes, please do call me Rash!
First of all, Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin to everyone. Kalau ada salah dan silap atu minta maaf ku dari hujung rambut ke hujung kaki. Thank you to those yang sampat ke rumah the other day.
My niat when I joined Asli is to help promote and support the performance arts in Brunei and to also to get to know the various other talents in Brunei. Deep down I’d always knew and believe that Brunei talent existed and the more I get to know you guys I knew I was right all along! You all reflect the more creative and wild side of me!
I would like to hang out with you guys more but kamu usually hang out akhir and I need my beauty sleep! I do wake up and sleep early! As all you all might know I am quite organized as I have to balance other commitments especially to work, family, friends and music. Weekends boleh flexible lah sikit! Sound sound lah if you guys do meet up. Would like to get to know you all better!
Being in Asli has improved me a lot especially in acting and dancing. I know that my dancing sucks but at least I am trying my best! Hey, I never danced in my entire life until Asli came along and I never stepped in a nightclub in my life! My music tastes are not what you call mainstream music. I’m more towards the classical side which some of you will get to see this Sunday! It doesn’t mean that I am anymore different than anyone else!
Hope to see you guys during my Serunai Singers concert!
Love
Rashidah
PS- A few notes about my concert:
Venue: Mabohai club (at the flats area near Supersave Mabohai)
Time: 7:30pm
Dress: small casual, no jeans.
Concert etiquette: Would suggest you guys go there around 7pm to get good seats. One tip during the concert: just clap when everyone else is clapping! Suggest better eat a bit first before going as finger food ganya will be served.
Baru tah ku ada chan to say a few words. Kan ku beritahu ani first time ku blogging ni! Usually aku tukang baca other people’s blogs! Thanks Andie for informing me about this website. Oh yes, please do call me Rash!
First of all, Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin to everyone. Kalau ada salah dan silap atu minta maaf ku dari hujung rambut ke hujung kaki. Thank you to those yang sampat ke rumah the other day.
My niat when I joined Asli is to help promote and support the performance arts in Brunei and to also to get to know the various other talents in Brunei. Deep down I’d always knew and believe that Brunei talent existed and the more I get to know you guys I knew I was right all along! You all reflect the more creative and wild side of me!
I would like to hang out with you guys more but kamu usually hang out akhir and I need my beauty sleep! I do wake up and sleep early! As all you all might know I am quite organized as I have to balance other commitments especially to work, family, friends and music. Weekends boleh flexible lah sikit! Sound sound lah if you guys do meet up. Would like to get to know you all better!
Being in Asli has improved me a lot especially in acting and dancing. I know that my dancing sucks but at least I am trying my best! Hey, I never danced in my entire life until Asli came along and I never stepped in a nightclub in my life! My music tastes are not what you call mainstream music. I’m more towards the classical side which some of you will get to see this Sunday! It doesn’t mean that I am anymore different than anyone else!
Hope to see you guys during my Serunai Singers concert!
Love
Rashidah
PS- A few notes about my concert:
Venue: Mabohai club (at the flats area near Supersave Mabohai)
Time: 7:30pm
Dress: small casual, no jeans.
Concert etiquette: Would suggest you guys go there around 7pm to get good seats. One tip during the concert: just clap when everyone else is clapping! Suggest better eat a bit first before going as finger food ganya will be served.
PPS: Sorry Dingz I also chose blue! It's my favourite colour!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home