Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wrong choice of colour.. my bad


































Finally i got the pics uploaded.. sorry guyz.. if it's blurry. These are the pics that i was able to get that night when we had sungkai.


Sorry to all the people who weren't able to read my post. I chose the wrong colour. I didn't realized it until it was posted udah. Sorry brabiz!


I had a great time too last thursday nite. It was the blast! Had a lot fun. I'm sorry Dingz about the glasses. I'll try to warn u earlier the next time i have new props yea. Hahaha. I'm thinking of getting bigger ones though. I'll see first lah. Everyone did really good! I'm proud of all of u guyz. Can u imagine how we'll be like in the next few months? Lagi the bomb tu. Crazy!


Just in case, i won't be able to log in in the next few days.. i would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DINGZ!!! Sorry nada hadiah... but I'll pray that u'll have success in whatever u do in ur life and may Allah bless u. N to the rest of the cast... 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN'. If i go to any of your houses, u better prepare me an angpow ah... haha.. just kidding.
Guyz.. I think we should go raya-ing together. What say u?
For the halloween raya thingy that's coming up.. I booked final fantasy tu ah or fairy.. we'll see.
Before signing off... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINGZ n SELAMAT HARI RAYA, ASLI!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home