It's been a long time....
It's been a while since i've written anything in here. I've been pretty busy guyz. Gila brabiz eh. n tonight is script reading for Kandang Bintang. Man, i'm having this mix emotions of excitement and nervousness. As Dingz said, it's going to be really hard to give your all on stage. Hopefully, everything goes well later. BREAK A LEG!!!
Andie.. I was planning to write down the ASLI THE MUSICAL thingy that we did that night at TK but apparently, the paper is in my other bag. I'll try to put it up next time yea.
N oh, i had a great time having sungkai last monday night with u guyz. Banyak bah satay ah but nyaman (n_n)v N we got to play ARTICULATE again and this time with Ka Rachael and Syl. Siuk eh.. eventhough my team didn't win but it was fun. Then we get see the others going through their lines together. Aku suka c-Guy bah. He's so funny. I did take a couple of pics when u guyz did your reading but it's a blurry though. I've been trying to upload the pics p nda mau so i'll just try to upload them next time k *stupid UBD ictc*
Andie.. I was planning to write down the ASLI THE MUSICAL thingy that we did that night at TK but apparently, the paper is in my other bag. I'll try to put it up next time yea.
N oh, i had a great time having sungkai last monday night with u guyz. Banyak bah satay ah but nyaman (n_n)v N we got to play ARTICULATE again and this time with Ka Rachael and Syl. Siuk eh.. eventhough my team didn't win but it was fun. Then we get see the others going through their lines together. Aku suka c-Guy bah. He's so funny. I did take a couple of pics when u guyz did your reading but it's a blurry though. I've been trying to upload the pics p nda mau so i'll just try to upload them next time k *stupid UBD ictc*
I'm going in for class now ppl. So to all Kandang Bintang ppl.. see y'all later yea (n_n)
Labels: nurul

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home