Monday, September 25, 2006

Bring it on!

Hey guys, why is everyone being soo damn quite? oh well...just received a msg from syl bout 2moros nite dance rehearsal, I'm sure everyone got it...(i'm not dat special you see..)

After reading thru dingz post, I can't even set my mind straight whether I should sign or NOT. What is he tryin' to say? SECOND CAREER? tapi in the end of each paragraph everything dat we do must go thru Bakat not our FIRST career. Susah tu ehh. Kalau aku pemes cana tu dingz???? not dat i will...but who knows rite??

Can't we have at least water for each sessions? Udah tah datang practice aku berabut from work, I can't even singgah to get me some H2O. I'm not askin' much but plss..WATER..

Ok back to yesterday...PUNCTUALITY has always been an issue to US, but not to them. I always find myself having to wait for them to start each session, usually more than 30mins, just to think that its the first day of puasa and all i want to do is sleep till baduk sounds. and oh boy, Dingz without her ciggies, better stay away...kalah PMS yo! hahaha :) bitch fit berabis.

oh before I is forget..(xcuse me french!)

Congrats to KEEJ & HATTA for their confirmed role in ASLI. keej and dings working together!!! rock on!!

HATTA dude, mcm tau c rach ko suka dangdut!!! MAN!! shud've been me as MAS JOKO! nadawah!! I'm too cool to be JOKO....hahahaha...nadawah! u'll be great dude!!

sooo apart from the rumours of some of us mite not be in ASLI....inda jua bah...semua jua tu masuk...i'm glad that everyone will be in. we worked pretty hard especially ME...hahahahaha....u shud look at my progress report...ORANGE kali ahhh.....and I really can't believe my punctuality is 11%...what's that all about?? attendance of course lah...but being on time??? ME??? Adi rani??? I've never been late for this sort of thing. We should be giving them progress report!! BOYCOTT anyone?? hahahaha

bah ehh, as far as I know, and I'm sure you're all aware, we will be doing some dancing lancing 2moro at KKBS..yeap! puasa is a good time to dance according to the rules and regulations of BAKAT. baik bagi excuse to ur Imams.

Anyhuu, guys and gals...put ur dancing mode ON and bring along ur sejadah...tarus tani tarawikh..k...wen.ds leadin'........

signin' off

members of asli..............................dang!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home