To Ding & Ajim
Lo & behold!
I may not know anything about sneakers, but to some, I believe, this is their kind of poetry.

This is what I was on about. The limited edition Nike SB Dunk Low, or better known as the Sabotage, designed by Mark Ong, a Singaporean. COOLness, huh? Look at the logo. It's very the arabic, looks as if it's supposed to read 'Fanzie', but in actual fact, it really stands for the letters S.B.T.G. I kid you not. Lemme explain, the 'ya' is an 'S', the 'za' is a 'B', the 'nun?' is a 'T' and the 'fa' is a 'G'. Savvy?

I may not know anything about sneakers, but to some, I believe, this is their kind of poetry.

This is what I was on about. The limited edition Nike SB Dunk Low, or better known as the Sabotage, designed by Mark Ong, a Singaporean. COOLness, huh? Look at the logo. It's very the arabic, looks as if it's supposed to read 'Fanzie', but in actual fact, it really stands for the letters S.B.T.G. I kid you not. Lemme explain, the 'ya' is an 'S', the 'za' is a 'B', the 'nun?' is a 'T' and the 'fa' is a 'G'. Savvy?
I'm not so much into the shoes but the logo's quite pwetty, me thinks. Maybe this is what you're looking for Ding?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home