Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Good Job ppl!

Everyone did a really great job last nite during the rehearsel. I love ur acting brabis Diana!!! U were really into character cam bitchy ani bah (if u dont mind me saying). But seriously, u were really good. I bet u would get a tremendous response from the audience. For Darman....aku suka ko dramatic ah... u r suitable for Passion. Overall, everyone did really well. Cant wait to receive the whole script and then we could rehearse lagi. hehe. wah, iski ani bah. Anyway, as for me, i really need to do my research. U r right Diana about me not having the Chinese accent masa rehearsel ah. I was totally blank. Alot of things were running inside my head. I need to do some research eh. Nda ku pandai bah. Karang keluar slang singlish eh. Tepaksa tah ku buat close observation on chinese people ni. hehe.

Well i wanna wish everyone good luck for their progress report nanti. I'm kinda nervous about it coz i dont know what to expect. O f course lah I dont wanna hear any bad stuff : S and i know ada tu krg.

To Ajim, i want copies of those pics. Next time k. hehe.

N yes ppl, Darman has a twin!! d strange thing is i've never seen the twin before. Org lain ramai udah meliat. wen darman told me about it, i was like 'eksen nya kali ni'. Coz sometimes ia menipu bah. kali dangar encounter org with the twin... oops.. banar panya.. hehehe...

I guess that's all for now. I have class lagi ni at 1pm ah. Bari malas eh. Oh well, hava nice day guyz. Till next time, C ya *Hugs n kisses* (n_n)v

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home