Take A Listen, ASLI!
I can hardly contain myself. We is uber excited about this. YAYness!!! Friends & Niggas, today has seen the official release of Adi Rani's latest & fourth single, his new baby, "Satu". It was first aired on the Jenny M Show (Kristal FM) at approximately 12:40 pm, but not without drama (the frigging cd wouldn't play, I blame the player, of course!). I was damn nervous about the whole thing, from the initial introduction (thanks to Jenny who plugged it on her show), the delayed playback, the playing of another song to cover the glitch, the re-introduction of Satu, the actual play & finally to the fade-out. That was the longest 3 and a half minutes of my life! Verdict? Hear for yourself. Head to Purevolume to listen to the radio & net release version :) Spank you, fellas...









The making of "Satu". Malas ku kan name names. I need to hit the showers. We're celebrating tonight ;) Oh btw, that's me, or rather my feet, in the last picture. I never get to be in most photos but at least parts of me get a little bit of fame. Say hello to my gorgeous footwear. I call this, feet flirting. teehee.
Congratulations, Sayang :)
Labels: Adi Rani, info, JiLL, Picture Post

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home