Monday, September 18, 2006

A Quickie for Andie

A quick post lah. Shesh.

Andie, it isn't Articulate that they play, it's Pyramid. Adi and I ran out of things to watch, and another run at the Will & Grace marathon seemed like a good idea at the time. We were sadly mistaken. When we woke up, it was Will singing Cheryl Lynn's "Got To Be Real" in the bathroom, annoying the bejebus out of Grace. Also, did you know Karen sounds really different in the Pilot? I've never noticed that before. hehe


  • ARTICULATE!
  • Music
  • Rachael's workshops
  • Each other! :)

Bah. That's all folks. Thanks for having me.

NB: This post was highly supervised by Adi Rani. I do not even dare post anything on this site without ASLI! Castmembers' approval :) Have a nice day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home