AJIM
ok fine, yeah mebe now that ive read ur explanation that cud be possible, but i think it still wud be more twisted if it was the grand chamberlain, cause he's no one and he's always the one that everyone treats like shit. just like the butler did it kinda thing. but ur ending does sound good. hmmm....... oh well.
but i think we shud be movie buddies from now on. hehehe. next movie is that one we saw. ah PUcK wat was it. the one with the good cast. ah damn......... the departed, just checked the synopsis babe. PUcKing good babe. serious. we gotta watch that together. hehehe.
I had such a great time with you all that night (morning) hahaha we must do it again. mebe we have a night of games somewhere. hahaha. cause we all got some reli good board games what. FYI, I am the undefeated champion of BOGGLE. I even beat white people ( ka rachel and jenny but they white people yg salah kejadian) im sori, was a joke, CHILL. But yeah, bring it on people, kamu pikir aku takut, lets go, hahaha i love how i made that sound like im a gangster or martial art specialist gonna physically beat u up, MACAMTAH!!!!
I did notice however that we are all sore losers and that the workshop has made us all better actors ( I DO MEAN LIARS) how we all lie and scheme, the little bitchy comments, the character traits, hehehe, the PITCH of several contestants. no names mentioned (KEEJ & MUAZ) hahaha.
QUESTION:
now that rehearsals are coming up and some of us have some of our scripts alredi, im preparing for it very differently then before the workshop. OMG I think i actually learnt something, hahaha, does anyone else feel this, but im so thankful that i get to do this whole thing with people like u guys. the whole group of us are so amazingly different in our own special ways.
I need you guys to hold on to this, once rehearsals start, there will be times that we will be exhausted and everyone will get on each others nerves. and if we let it we can start hating each other.
DONT FORGET WHAT WEVE LEARNT ABOUT EACH OTHER THESE PAST FEW WEEKS, FOCUS ON WHAT WE LOVE AOUT EACH OTHER, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND DONT LET IT GET TO YOU. REMEMBER ARTICULATE. HEHEHE..........
believe me this happens so our code word is ARTICULATE, take a deep breath and chill. The number of times me Keej Wen and adi have hated each other during our many many shows together. U forget that u love that person and u forget that they ur frens sometimes.So remember k guys.
love ya all very strong, power in the world..... MWAH!!!!
but i think we shud be movie buddies from now on. hehehe. next movie is that one we saw. ah PUcK wat was it. the one with the good cast. ah damn......... the departed, just checked the synopsis babe. PUcKing good babe. serious. we gotta watch that together. hehehe.
I had such a great time with you all that night (morning) hahaha we must do it again. mebe we have a night of games somewhere. hahaha. cause we all got some reli good board games what. FYI, I am the undefeated champion of BOGGLE. I even beat white people ( ka rachel and jenny but they white people yg salah kejadian) im sori, was a joke, CHILL. But yeah, bring it on people, kamu pikir aku takut, lets go, hahaha i love how i made that sound like im a gangster or martial art specialist gonna physically beat u up, MACAMTAH!!!!
I did notice however that we are all sore losers and that the workshop has made us all better actors ( I DO MEAN LIARS) how we all lie and scheme, the little bitchy comments, the character traits, hehehe, the PITCH of several contestants. no names mentioned (KEEJ & MUAZ) hahaha.
QUESTION:
now that rehearsals are coming up and some of us have some of our scripts alredi, im preparing for it very differently then before the workshop. OMG I think i actually learnt something, hahaha, does anyone else feel this, but im so thankful that i get to do this whole thing with people like u guys. the whole group of us are so amazingly different in our own special ways.
I need you guys to hold on to this, once rehearsals start, there will be times that we will be exhausted and everyone will get on each others nerves. and if we let it we can start hating each other.
DONT FORGET WHAT WEVE LEARNT ABOUT EACH OTHER THESE PAST FEW WEEKS, FOCUS ON WHAT WE LOVE AOUT EACH OTHER, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND DONT LET IT GET TO YOU. REMEMBER ARTICULATE. HEHEHE..........
believe me this happens so our code word is ARTICULATE, take a deep breath and chill. The number of times me Keej Wen and adi have hated each other during our many many shows together. U forget that u love that person and u forget that they ur frens sometimes.So remember k guys.
love ya all very strong, power in the world..... MWAH!!!!
Labels: dingz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home