WORD!!
Word up everyone! hahaha, anyhuu, it's great to have hang out with most of you last night. The best part was the photo takin' session. I love the photos we all took together and the great thing was my baby was in it too. (love u b!!). I'm not quite sure wats the turn out of that photos, we'll just have to wait till JAE gets off his lazy ass and send it to me or post some of it here. :P
Thanks for those of you who actually remembered to congratulate me on the release of my new song SATU, you all can still hear it from my http://www.purevolume.com/adirani. It's great to have such a support from your friends and thats was matters. I would like to thank those people who personally tags and post things here, my baby JiLL, Dingz, Njae, Ajim, Hatta, Andie & Darman, thanks for ur kind words.
The talk we had Dingz, I will not forget you no matter what. We've done this together and we will do this again! You are the official "Co-producer of projecTUNES Productions" & quality controller. :) can you read the fine print??? :)
To all asli members!!! Darman, Muaz, Wen.D........Airil...get it! members!! nada wah! just kidding! To all Asli cast, hope to see you this sunday. Prepare for the ultimate SAND and ICE!!! hahahahaha....
hahahahaa....COOL SOLO OR WHAT???...and NO I DON'T HAVE ANY SHOES!!!
Peace out ya' all...power to da people!!...................................WORD!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home