Friday, September 22, 2006

I wanna watch miami vice too....

I wanna watch miami vice.... but i have to finish my damn assignment for tomorrow. This sucks! Oh well, it's life. If i finish it awal, i might meet up with u all after the movie. Please..let me get it done as soon as possible *amin*

About last night..siuk eh.. liat 'little men' ah. That's a pretty funny movie and i had a great time taking pictures with everyone. It was like 'America's next top model' punya episode... "Ure still in the running to become America's next top model". But too bad... the battery ran out when us girls were taking our pics. Sayang eh!! NJ, dont forget to post the pics in this blog. I wanna c how it looks like.

N to keej, i added u already in friendster. my name is HuNnEy. Just check..ada ku tu.

N everyone, wish me good luck on finishing my assignment later. Love u, ASLI! *HUGZ* (n_n)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home