Saturday, September 16, 2006

Real post of the day! :P

Seeing almost all of you is not really postin' anythin' but internet questionnaire, maybe i should do one too..but wait, I haven't really introduce myself to anyone of you, well except for ding, keej and wen.d.


Me and those three fellas plus Rach, has gone a very long journey with memories and experience that has brought us till now. I remember meeting Ding for the first time in my school (SMB) during my last year there about to perform for teachers day with my not-so-cool band named: OnEders (no questions plss). She was this girl (ehem..girl lah ahh...ia muda masa atu...sama damit sikit...LOL) who I don't even know tried to re-arrange all our band equipments (amps, drums, etc) the way she thinks it'll sound good, well not to blame her, but the equipment was originally bad sounding anyway. Nothing works! hehehe. From there, me and ding occasionally bump into each other even outside school thru a mutual friend. :P (can't mention it, OUCH!)

Well anyway, Ding has and always be a big part in my music career, she's what you so-called "Quality control" or more subtlely "Vocal arranger". She's the one and only. Honestly.
Keej? well...how ahh? we just sort of met, don't exactly know when but she's definitely in the same school as me. "One of the loudest kids in school" they say. I'm loud so thats fine. We've been working together as a dancer back in the early 2000.
"di mana membuang ni ma?" ahhhhhh....that was the day right keej...hehe..jgn marah!
I'll contiune the rest later...gtg and get my long over due haircut! takut KAREBO dude!!
Ciao!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home