Friday, September 15, 2006

blah blah blah


is anyone gonna actually write about asli or is this blog just gonna contain incoherent ramblings of the cast members lives. hmmm......... i wonder. hehehe. Well if u cant beat em, join em.



oi, wendy and andie, u dumb asses stole my lighter, watch out for these two i have officially marked them the ROBBER BARONS of the cast. Bugger eh, baik jua I have my secret stash of fire-makers.



I do have one question,



DID ANYONE ACTUALLY FINISH THEIR JOURNALS? or are they still just a pile of different sized pieces of paper, slightly smudged, slightly crushed cause they've been thrown around so much between


'open ur journals and get in a line asli'


but I'm sure some people (ie andie, (mr im-so-smart-can-understand -big-words-otter)) has actually typed it all out and done extra research on it, hehehe. need i say the word ah 'LAMINATED' hahaha. blown up copies of his MIND MAP. hahaha Im sori, i had to do that, love u andie.........


well we've been discussing the fact that we two are the only two villains, and so mebe we shud just spare the cast and practice on each other and the director, hahaha oh oh and syl too, hehe, cause she only says things like bitch and stuff, not scary at all.


it was nice to finally see darman last night, not expected at all, he was just there at de royalle. awu banar, we not leaving anyone out. We love u all. BANAR. SERIOUS. I just love how we all are so differently vain but some try to hide it, some just cant (andie, ajim, NJ) n some just reli loud (Muaz n Keej) hahaha. we all so different, but I love it. I suggest we have different titles for everyone. I'll start, hahaha



NOMINEES:



1. VAIN : - right now its between Andie, Ajim and NJ


2. PITCH: - i think it should be Keej, ( cause i myself am such a soft-spoken

and delicately fragile individual)




FEEL FREE TO ADD ON.............
eh payah jua posting pics ani....... why are they only at the top of the page.








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home